What Hosts are saying

I received an Airbnb e-mail saying "You declined the last 5 requests. Your listings could be suspended if you don’t start accepting more guests. " In fact, my listings are blocked for over a year.I'm proud to be an EXCELLENT host.... because I love what ... Latest reply by Adriana100
    Is anyone else seeing totally insane financial numbers on the “progress” section of the site, and/or in the “Proof Of Income” document generated by Airbnb? We make a few thousand dollars every month consistently. Airbnb’s “progress” page and Proof of I... Latest reply by Erin62
    I'd like to discuss their experiences with Airbnb hosts. I'm a phd student and doing research on Airbnb hosting. I'd be glad if you'd support my research and fill up a survey designed for hosts. There are no personal questions. I just need your experience...
    Hello, To date I have 41 reviews with an average of 4.8 according to AirBNB. I did an accurate calc of this and it comes to 4.78, so atleast AirBNB is rounding correctly and I guess 4.75 would also be rounded up. The thing is that I have one 3 star rating... Latest reply by Linda108