What Hosts are saying

I’ve just had a booking which has blocked my calendar but says awaiting other group payment. They have 72 hours to do this? Is this new? If they others don’t pay what happens? Latest reply by Nafis1
    As a first time host in a property that has the capacity to sleep 10 with a desire to be totally prepared, and to ensure my 1st guest has a wonderful experience, I have asked my guest several times how many people are coming and he has not answered that ... Latest reply by Lynette57
    In the past, when a guest posted a review of my place, I would get an email notification saying, "Read [guest]'s review..." If I clicked on it, I would be prompted to complete my own review before both reviews would be posted and I could read the guest's.... Latest reply by Bob39
    So my cottage listing gets inquiries, but never bookings. People message me to ask a question (usually something mentioned front and centre in the listing), then they don't book with me. I don't really care, because I'm fully booked in the two crucial mo... Latest reply by Martha278
    Hi there, I have one important question for me...On one account I have 5 apartments, but I want to separeted 3 of them to another account, is that possible?Thanks.. Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hello fellow hosts, I just recently started renting a private room and bathroom in my home and my second guest left yesterday. Her communication before arrival was good, which I appreciated as I have IB and she had never used ABB before so no host review... Latest reply by Andreas-and-Anna0