3 Calendar issues and one solution

Brenda-and-Kirk0
Level 2
El Granada, CA

3 Calendar issues and one solution

I have 5 listings in my house (3 bedrooms + 2 room combinations = 5).
My booking window is set for 3 months.
I have three issues with calendaring:
1) I can change my nightly prices and/or block dates beyond my booking window using iOs on my phone. I cannot change ANY nightly prices or block dates beyond the booking window using Chrome or Safari on my Mac. Any ideas?

2) Using iOS I can change nightly prices (beyond booking window) on 4 of my listings, but not on the 5th listing (which is linked to the other four listings). Why?

3) If I change the booking window from 3 to 6 months on one listing it does not appear in Search during months 4, 5 or six. Why is it blocked by the other synced or linked listings?

NOTE: Some of these problems would be solved if I could specify NIGHTLY and WEEKEND prices based on specific seasons or months. I need to raise prices in June, July and August (high season) and lower them the rest of the year. If I wait until June 1st to set the higher prices many people have already booked at the lower prices. If I set higher prices in March, then they are too high in March, April and May, but OK for the summer. It would be great to have default prices for the year but be able to specify higher prices for upcoming High Seasons.  Any thoughts? If you agree...please send in feedback for enabling seasonal pricing!
Thank you!

0 Replies 0