What Hosts are saying

Hi all, Wondering if there is a way to alter invoicing that Airbnb sends to guests? I live in Canada and will be remitting HST on every rental, but I'm in PEI so there is no way to actually apply that to the listing. In case of an audit though, I need to...
    Hi, could anyone advise me on what they do about hosting people who work nights? So I have had a few recently where they arrive at 8.30am and leave for work around 7pm. This means that I have to book out my room for 2 nights. I have to make sure the roo... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, I was just curious to know if Airbnb collects and remits city and state taxes for me, am I still at an obligation to register for a sales and use tax license? My guess is i'm not but wanted to confirm with other hosts.Thanks! Latest reply by Linda108
    Results for ‘pricing on tricycle bnb only shows the price of one doule room it has three rooms two doubles and one single i also have a price for the whole house how can i add these prices to the listing profile? Latest reply by Steve143
    Hello there, Has anyone here ever been fined in Maimi for short term rentals? Does anyone know how you can fight a fine? and what they can to if you do not? I recently got a fine, so any guidance & assistance woiuld be very much appreciated! Thanks!! Latest reply by Giovanna171
    Im trying to cancel a reservation (maintenance issue) I get to the last step and it keeps saying 'there was an error processing your request' and it will not let me cancel the reservation. I need to cancel and the the guest his money back! Is anyone famil... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0