What Hosts are saying

I am a Superhost and this is not my first guest. I also am a retired travel manager of 30 years so it makes my frustration with this so much worse. This house was a corporate rental over 2000 sq ft that we decided to renovate 6 months ago and put it on ... Latest reply by Christine1
    Hey Hosts. This is my first time hosting. I have a few reservations. Does AirBnB collect all money? When/if do I use the Collect money? Do I ever have to worry about that part? TIA Latest reply by Amy475
    hello all,anybody experience, i host a lot, and have had many dogs in house, last tenants dog caused damage to walls and doors and floor.. i went to resultion center and was informed this was normal wear an tear. As none of the many dogs who stayed in my ... Latest reply by Vincent245
    Basically a guest liked my property and price offer and booked 2 stays of 1.5 months each The first one was a disaster, she was undoable, asking impossible things, calling me late at night etc. I gave her a very poor rating consequently. I am now thinking... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Is the paypal payout method limited to using (USD) only? Why can I not change it to other currency? Also in my profile, the preferred currency is set at Philippine Peso, However all my pending payouts are in SGD? why is this so? appreciate any input on t... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi I’m new to air BnB and have just had our second lot of guests our first family were from overseas no problems. This guest has complained that the sheets had stains on them and the beds looked slept in and some of the rooms didn’t even look like they ha... Latest reply by Fred13