Washington DC local services board

Ned0
Level 1
Washington, DC

Washington DC local services board

I searched for a Washington DC local services board in the Community Center but couldn't find one.  Am I just overlooking it or is there really not a local services board for DC?  If there isn't one, how can we have one created?

Thanks!

3 Replies 3
Byron2
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

New Orleans doesn't have one, either. Why every major city doesn't have it's own community board is confusing to me. It appears only the very largest cities in the world get their own board.

Daniela-And-Jamie0
Level 2
Washington, DC

We had one, but Airbnb is getting rid of "groups" at the end of the Month and moving to this Community Center.  Let me know if you find out if they're bringing them back!

-Daniela

Jared38
Level 1
Washington, DC

Hello Airbnb Community,

I am looking to rent my 3 level, 6 unit multifamily building to a local experienced operator. The building is vacant, adjacent to a supermarket and has commercial zoning, making airbnb a permissable use. I would look to lease the entire Property to an operator for 18-36 months. Willing to give a couple of months of free rent upfront to let the business get started and stabilized. 

I was a former host and stopped cause I no longer had time, however, I think this would be a highly lucrative opportunity. Please inquire within if interested.