Las Vegas area

Dosja0
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

Las Vegas area

Hi everyone,

I was thinking about renting a house or an apartment to host a birthday party, but I am having a hard time finding a host willing to accept one . I am willing to clean up or pay someone to clean up if the house becomes a mess and I do not plan to make it a necessarily a "project X" party.

7 Replies 7
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Dosja0 

Be upfront & truthful what kind of Birthday Party it is, is it for a child or adult?

How many children and adults will be attending and what hours you plan to have the party going from to end time.

Make sure you also have all the names & details of Guests planning in attending to help put any potential Host at ease.

All the very best and I'm sure someone will come to the party as long as you are prepared to be upfront & adhere to Terms of Service on ABB

It would be something small for my mom no more than 15 people including children 

Dosja0
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

It would be something small for my mom no more than 15 people including children 

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Dosja0 

you can filter your search so you can easily find places suitable for events.

I tried that but then when I start reading the rules I find out that it’s actually not suitable for an event 

Pete69
Level 10
Los Angeles, CA

Airbnb has banned parties. Try VRBO or Craig's List.

Anyone looking for a Co-Host in the west side of Las Vegas. Extremely professional oh and well-versed in short term rentals