Listing Admin with a Primary Co-host not receiving messages

Dan563
Level 2
Indianapolis, IN

Listing Admin with a Primary Co-host not receiving messages

I have been Listing Owner with my wife as co-host and Primary on the listing  for a almost 18 months.   Last December 2018 something was changed on the Airbnb platform and there were major problems.    But before that, when we would get inquiries on the listing both of us would get notified via the App.   After that all settled down, now it seems only the person that is primary gets the notifications.    If I, as the Listing Admin open the App, I can see the messages in the Inbox, but I don’t get a pop up notification on my phone or iPad like I used to.    

Today I found a setting in the Listing... Management Settings...  Co-Host...  Listing Admin...  “Allow all notifications”.   I am not sure that will get me back to the old behavior where both the Primay and the Listing Admin get the messages.   I have not gotten any messages since the change so I don’t know if change made any difference.  

I want my wife as Primary Co-Host, I want to remain the Listing Admin,  I want us both to get the pop up notifications from the App when we get an inquiry or message, like we used to before things changed with Co-hosts in December.     

Any help would be appreciated.  

1 Reply 1

Same. Co host notifications just disappeared last year