Listing availability not showing up!

Tina238
Level 1
Victoria, Canada

Listing availability not showing up!

I just recently re-listed my Airbnb and my calendar has full availability.

When I search available dates for my listing, sometimes my listing comes up in the search and sometimes it does not, even though all dates searched are available and meeting my min night requirment. What could be causing this?

3 Replies 3
Christian65
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Tina238,

One possibility is the instant book setting. Airbnb is pushing instant book. To this end they sometimes turn that filter on when people search. I've found that they turn it on automatically if I search for dates that are in the near future or for an area where there are a high number of listings. In those cases I've to turn it off to have it show non instant book listings as well.

Could it be that searches where your listing didn't show up had the instant book filter turned on automatically?

Also, it could be that for a second search with different dates there are more listings available in the area for the second search so you may have to zoom in for your listing to reappear. That happened when I first searched for the 1st to 16th of September. Your listing showed up then but disappeared for a search for the 16th to 31st of October. I had to zoom in one notch for it to reappear.

Steve.

Stuart103
Level 2
Durban, South Africa

I have just found out my unit is available on my calendar 16 December to 31 December 2019 BUT does not appear on the available to rent AirBnB search engine. Losing out on a huge sales opportunity over the Christmas holiday period (appears this may have happened last year as well but I never searched as a guest to book and never got a booking over this period also). AirBnB Technical Support working on the problem! No resolution in site! I do not have Instant Booking switched ON. Very niffed Superhost.