Long term rentals

Gregor-and-Gordana0
Level 2
Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Long term rentals

Hi,

would our guests automatically pay month by month, if they stay for 4 months for example?

Or do they or I have to select a special option for that?

Thanks in advance,

Greg

1 Reply 1
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Gregor-and-Gordana0,

This from Airbnb

How do I pay for my long-term reservation?

For a long-term reservation that lasts 28 nights or more, guest payments are collected in monthly installments.

Your payment information is collected when you submit a reservation request. Airbnb supports several payment methods and currencies—your available options will clearly display on the checkout page.

If the host accepts your reservation request, we charge you for the cost of the first month at that time using our secure payment system, and hold that first payment until 24 hours after check-in before giving it to your host. Then we schedule a recurring payment on your credit card that's released to your host monthly for the duration of the reservation. This means you won't make a second payment until approximately one month after you check in. You can see your total reservation cost and successful payments made on your billing receipt.

Remember, the Long Term cancellation policy is automatically applied to all long-term reservations of 28 nights or more and requires a 30-day notice of lease termination.

*At this time, you can only pay for a long-term reservation with a credit card.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host