Max nights for specific dates

Karen689
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Max nights for specific dates

Hi,

my normal maximum length of stay is 5 nights. But over December, I'd like one booking for 11 nights. The system won't allow this, as it says my maximum length stay if 5 nights. Where do I go to change this? I've spent hours trying to find an answer. Please could someone give me insight.

Thanking you in advance.

3 Replies 3
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

From what I remember, @Karen689, it's only the setting of minimum stay for particular periods of time that overrides the usual one, and unfortunately Airbnb decision-makers haven't thought about implementing a similar option for maximum stays.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Mary285
Level 2
Daytona Beach, FL

In the title holiday special

Paradise-Shores0
Level 3
Bridgeport, CA

Hi @Karen689, since you've set up your maximum at 5 nights, you won't be able to set minimum 11 nights over December. I'd suggest temporarily removing the max. 5 nights requirement and adding the specific dates' range with 11 nights minimum. Once you hopefully receive the longer booking over the holidays, you can revert back to the max. 5 nights. Meantime, you could still add to your listing description / house rules a note that you welcome booking of up to 5 nights to avoid requests for longer stays. Hope that helps.

Best wishes,

Veronika