Missing payment

Zuzana4
Level 1
Jihlava, CZ

Missing payment

Hello everybody, I had a guest about ten days ago but I still havent received the payment. Normally it comes right after checking out but not this time. I have the reservation as accepted in my calender and the guest sent me also confirmed invoice. Nevertheless I dont have it in the received payments on airbnb nor on my account. I dont know what to do it has never happened to me before 😕 does anyone of you have any idea?
5 Replies 5
Ken45
Level 1
Oceanside, CA

I had the same exact issue.  I always trusted Airbnb for prompt payout and it did happen that way in the past.

But my faith is broken. Airbnb did not pay me and they did not even send me an email or text message notifying me.

I called and they told me "totally understand the frustation and will take care of this quickly", 3 days have passed since I called, nothing is happening yet. No payment, no email, nothing. I thought this is VERY unprofessionaly and absolutely not acceptable

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ken45,

Good to meet you. I am sorry to hear your frustration here. 

How long has it been since your guests arrived? 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I got the same issue. Airbnb does not pay for 1 week of my guest stay. Is it ripe off? And NO WAY Airbnb contacts to provide a feedback.

Oksana Washington DC

Hello Ken. I have the same problem and I cant find the contact number for airbnb. Do you mind tell  me ehere to call?

Thank you, Sonia.

Angie82
Level 2
Paris, France

I have had 10 guest come and GO and they owe me over 12,000 euros!! noone will help me! Customer service keeps telling me that they have escalated the case to trust and safety's ugent department and NOT ONE PERSON CALLED! its been TWO WEEKS!!!