New to hosting

Antony27
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

New to hosting

Hey, I am still new to airbnb and i  have really tried out citerias to which i can market my listing but i am not recievng any bookings at all am feeling frustrated about the matter.

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,

Ok, i looked at your listing.It seems you are offering a whole hotel. But your price is a price per person/per night ?

You are offering a place for 16 guests. Your sleeping arrangements says: 5. Where are the other 11 guests suppose to sleep ? It is not clear to me what you are offering. I think you should make a listing for each room (you call it a "suite" ?) and setup proper pricing, max. amount of guests and sleeping arrangements for each room. This way each room has also it's own calender for availibility, bookings etc.

Hope this helps,Emiel

Was about to post the same thing @Emiel1 suggested. The 5 and the 16 had me confused.

@Antony27, I looked at your listing and I do not understand what you are offering. (Like @Emiel1 and @Fred13 said.)

The title makes it sound like you are offering the entire hotel. The limit of 16 guests also makes it sound like you are offering an entire hotel.

The description makes it sound like a single suite in the hotel.

So is the entire hotel on offer, but the description is for one of those suites? (Meaning you can book more than one of the suites.)

Or is the offer for one specific suite in the hotel?

@Matthew285 Thank you for noticing that out I will get to look into that, am sorry for the miscommunication.

We accomodate a guest into an entire one or two bedroom apartment.