No response from guest

No response from guest

Hello, my guests have booked my room over a month ago and have been communicating with me sporadically over the last few weeks. However, have not responded the last few days and haven't been prompt. Has not been clear how / when / they will arrive exactly (what time) or how they will be able to contact me. How will I know they will arrive at my place? And if they do not show up will they still pay a fee for the last minute cancellation ??
1 Reply 1
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hi @Nina5 when the reservation was confirmed, your guests were given your contact information. It is not unusual for guests not to reply to questions about arrival time until the last minute.  I have some guests arriving on Saturday, sent a message yesterday asking, among other things, to let me know their estimated arrival time.  Haven't heard back...they are travelling so probably haven't check their email yet.  Don't worry, your guests will eventually get in touch with you.  

By the way, I looked at your calendar and except for 3 days in January, you listing is completely unavailable.  Is that intentional?