Not allowed to post multiple listings??????

Asia5
Level 1
Victoria, Australia

Not allowed to post multiple listings??????

I've been trying to post multiple listings for two rooms in my home. After I've completed the listings it continues to show loading, and doesn't post my listing! I then go to manage my listing and it shows I have a pending post and to complete the listing. Not sure why the app isn't allowing me to post multiple listings.

Anyone else having this issue?

4 Replies 4
Uwa0
Level 1
Aylesbury, United Kingdom

I have the same issue too and I'm not able to publish the room for booking. Help with this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Jim-And-Lisa0
Level 1
Waynesville, NC

Yep. Me too. I wanted to list a portion, say just one room, of our large home...but had same problem...PLUS, I could not get in contact w anyone from airbnb to help. So I list all 4 bedrooms and price is the SAME FOR TWO GUESTS or TEN GUESTS. Hurts my opportunity to book more.
Kristie4
Level 1
Daytona Beach, FL

Same here, just loading forever. I'm attempting to find a number or something to call for help with this! I'd really love to get my other room listed!

Hidden0
Level 1
Pucón, Chile

I'm also having this issue!  I posted my first one 2 days ago and already got a reservation, but I'm trying to post another listing for a private room inside the house instead of the entire house.  It's doing the same thing you all described: It's ready for posting, then it just says "Wait a moment" for hours and hours and hours and never posts.