What Hosts are saying

Here I would like to talk about the reviews and rating policy. There are two separate policies regarding review/rating that I wish to address and get feedback on from other hosts.1. In case of a booking cancellation by guest...In more recent months AirBnB... Latest reply by Jomy2
    Have noticed several guests are saying ‘soap’ is missing in my listings. Young and older guests. We provide several bottles of shower gel & shampoo - different fragrances. At the sinks we provide liquid soap. I despise bar soap. I don’t wish to provide ... Latest reply by Yolanda8
    A guest messaged me about 2 monthes ago asking whether I have discounted monthly rate. She said she’s a medical student, and she doesn’t get paid doing her rotations in the local hospital. I do and I messaged her the monthly rate. She said she was still ... Latest reply by Yolanda8
    Hey there, Recently I noticed a few discussions in the CC which touch upon different hosting styles, and so I thought it could be an interesting talking point. Depending on the type of listing you host, the amount of time you have spare and also what... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    • Spending time with guests.jpg
    Hello all, I'm new to hosting, so want an advice from the community. My guest (booked for 3 nights) checked in and didn't mention something about cleaning. Next morning, he took pictures of a few spots which were serviced but didn't meet his expectations ... Latest reply by Hamza55
    Hi everyone,I'm really new to this and haven't even listed my property yet mainly due to one major concern. I have a lovely basement flat in the centre of major UK city (Manchester) with a bustling music/nighlife scene. Its in an old converted cotton mill... Latest reply by Sandra126
    I have a fixed price of $69 for my room and I have noticed when I go to reservation details that even before the breakdown it will start with $62 or $65. Over time that adds up!! I am in Canada and the guests are also Canadian so it is not a currency thin... Latest reply by Jackie360