What Hosts are saying

Every now and then I have a guest who ignores the check-out time. Usually it's no more than 15-20 minutes, but one time it was an entire hour. (With that one, I'm pretty sure they thought check-out was noon, instead of 11am, awesome guests otherwise, and ... Latest reply by Inna22
    The Resolution Center is absolutely INEFFECTIVE. I have been trying for over two months to collect for damages from a guest (vomit and feces in the pool, smoking in a non-smoking property, personal items left everywhere, huge boxes of metal left in the g... Latest reply by Etienne-Marie0
    I am planning to list a private room in my Single Family house. I have few questions, 1) Do I need to apply for WA business licence ? If yes, what type business needs to be registered sole proprietory or LLC?2) Do I need Snoqualmie city licence?3) What al...
    We have had a rash of guests either give us 4★ overall or not leave a review. Our review percentage is now down to 80%. I hadn't bothered checking my progress for a while but I think I had roughly 90% of my guests leave me reviews previously.My husband al... Latest reply by Rebecca181