Not receiving messages, notifications from guests.

Not receiving messages, notifications from guests.

Hi, I am not getting email messages or notifications. My guests are only receiving the first line of messages. I am also receiving duplicates of some message 5 or more times on the message board BUT I have to log in to Airbnb to see any of this, messages and notifications used to come via my email? Anybody else having problems?

p.s.  I checked my settings and they are still checked for receiving email messages.

4 Replies 4
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

What about snoozing the listing for something like 10 minutes and then listing again, @Ange2? I thought I remembered seeing that as a sort of reboot for some other glitch, but I might be wrong since I cannot find it again. Do you remember ever seeing it?

The one-line thing has happened to me, but that was when the guest was using only text.

Good luck. I hope you write again with the happy ending.

@Lawrene0   Hi, thanks, always good to know new tips and tricks for dealing with this site. Doesn't appear to have worked yet, but will wait and see.

I'm also not receiving notifications when I get a pre-approval request. I had a guest show up at my door without knowing I had a booking for that night! Today I discovered  the messages tab, and I see there were messages from several weeks ago that I didn't respond to, so the guest apparently found another place to stay. Any way to assure I get an email?

Duje0
Level 2
Split, Croatia

Hello @Ange2 and other's.

Few month's ago i had problem with notification on mobile phone about reservation and inquiry.

I contact AIRBNB on the facebook page, and they fix it within 24 hour's.

Hope i help you