What Hosts are saying

Friends of mine have recently gone through a divorse and the wife was running the airbnb account on their joint property. How do we migrate that listing to a new host account without loosing all the valuble reviews captured over the passed 4 years? Keep... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi everyone. I'm pretty new to Airbnb hosting - first set of guests over New Year in my flat near Holyrood Road in Edinburgh. I need occasional help with key holding/ meeting and greeting - is there anyone who lives locally who can help me ? I am doing li... Latest reply by Samantha413
    Hello everyone , I would like to ask in what to do if your guest cancel booking and asking for refunds? My guest confirmed and canceled during 1 hours and need to refunds, she was booked 3 night and I want to refund to her only 2 night, the question how c... Latest reply by Marwin0
    Hi , I am a host in Munich area ( Germany ) , is there a Discussion Room with other Munich hosts ? Please assist finding it . Many thanks Peter [Personal information hidden] Latest reply by Andrew1135