What Hosts are saying

I had a host who booked my condo for a weekend, and two weeks prior her venue she texted how she was 'devastated' since she broke up with her boyfriend since her weekend in the condo were 'supposed to be her dream vacations' since last year... She removed... Latest reply by Sandra856
    I have been hosting in Sacramento for over year or so and am registered with the City. On October 23, the City Council will be holding a public hearing on their plans to adopt a Resolution of Intention to establish "the Sacramento Tourism Infrastructure D... Latest reply by Julian-and-Tina0
    Hi, I've recently starting hosting and have earned some money through Airbnb after my first guests completed their stay. I am currently traveling and would like to book accommodation through Airbnb. Can I use the money earned through Airbnb directly to pa... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I am having an interesting exchange with Airbnb about local taxes. At least the people I am talking to, have acknowledged the way we are currently doing it is unsustainable and I was told Airbnb is actually working on a solution to be released in late Q2 ...
    Hi! We're new hosts and for the summer are planting wildflowers, so how do you wanter the gardens with guests there? We could stop by at 5:30am and water the flowers, we could ask the guests to do it. Neither seems like a great idea. What do you do? T... Latest reply by Casita-By-The-Texas-Bay0