What Hosts are saying

Earlier today I had to ask the support for help. For me it is very uncommon and I will only do it if anything else has failed. But let me start from the very beginning. Towards the end of October I received a reservation. I sent a welcome message with som... Latest reply by Ochy0
    Hi, For my tax status where I live I need to produce an "invoice" to Air BNB from me - I will never send it as the process is automated, but I need an adress for AirBNB to put on my invoices - I can't find one. I live in France. Does anyone have this? Latest reply by Angela972
    Hi, I know this is not the right way to escalate my issue but felt i had no other way to reach to Airbnb team for my ongoing issue , also i know you have seen hundreds of cases like mine - much more riskier and dangerous cases but i really wanted to ta... Latest reply by Marina897
    • WhatsApp Image 2018-07-13 at 11.43.01 AM.jpeg
    • WhatsApp Image 2018-07-13 at 11.48.36 AM.jpeg
    • WhatsApp Image 2018-07-13 at 11.52.44 AM.jpeg
    Hi Everyone,I just want to hear from other hosts who have read or was present at the meeting last week for a new passed ordinance. I would love to hear from you and what is going to happen to hosts like me? Thank you in advance.Alla Latest reply by Oliver311
    Greetings Everyone I am sharing my story because I feel all hosts need to know how important it is to protect your home from unruly guests. We recently had our first guest in our vacation home on the Columbia River by the Gorge Amphitheatre. Sadly our fir... Latest reply by Anna758
    • 45ac1303-ec46-4997-98ec-871b0d35a8f1.jpg
    For IB abb allow the hosts request the guests upload government ID. This is not available to the host but allows a further verification that the guest is OK. I first came across this when booking to stay in Dublin. I uploaded a photo of my UK driving lic... Latest reply by Ana1136