What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,This is a place where you can talk about hosting in a general way. Dive into this board to get to know other hosts, share your experiences, exchange ideas about hosting, and share your host stories.Remember that for more specific questions ...
Hi everyone! I am relatively new to the Airbnb hosting community, having started my Airbnb experience as an experiment in February. When I started out I set my nightly price at $95 and offered 10% discount for weekly stays and 20% for monthly stays, but ... Latest reply by Paul154
I have a bed and breakfast, we live here letting private rooms. Anyone else had something similar? I will try to keep it short.First enquiry male photograph, with female name, ok not so bad, wants to book one night in my boudoir room, can he/ she check ... Latest reply by Christine1688
Hi All,I had a future guest cancel their booking in November which is not a problem. Do Airbnb automatically refund their deposit ($250) to them? I just got an email from Airbnb saying my guest is requesting the amount of $250. When I went into it, the em... Latest reply by Denise80
Hello hosts There is too much discrepancy between the star ratings given to guests and their corresponding written review.It is pointless to issue 1,2 or 3 stars for a guest in whichever category, if in the written review we are saying that he or she “wa... Latest reply by Julie394
Recently had a Cancellation who never showed up to Check-In. It was a taxing process of attempting to work with this guest through extensive modifications and dysfunctional communications. Now that she's trashed my otherwise beautiful profile, I was given... Latest reply by Sandra856
Hello everybody! Today, I thought we could exchange tips and tricks with each other about your welcome message. I believe that a welcome message is essential when a guest books your home as it makes you feel more welcome with your future host and you... Latest reply by Kevin-and-Tamara0
  • girl_bubbles_01.png
I feel like I've seen this question before, but cannot get search to pull up anything relevant. So, if you are an Airstream/RV host would you mind to give a pros/cons discussion? I'd like to have an Airstream available for our personal use (travel) and wo... Latest reply by Laura-and-Jesse0
Hello, I'm a experiences host and there's a lot of potential guest requesting for availability of my experiences or questioning on the details of the tour. But after I answer their messages, they will never get back to me tho. Would like to ask any of you... Latest reply by Sarah977
I live in North Pole AK. Not in the city proper but in the Fairbanks North Star Borough. I recently started an air bnb. In my listing there is not an area to put in the 8% bed tax. I asked Air bnb about this and it was suggested that I just put it in ... Latest reply by Paul1839