What Hosts are saying

Air BnB's new policy of concealing profile pics and real names and ages until after booking is confirmed has totally removed all rights from hosts. We should have the right to accept or decline who we want, even based on appearance. Obviously if a host is...
    Hi everyone,we have just listed our first airbnb hosting experience. I set the minimum price on the space (bedroom + separte small lounge area) but with auto pricing and discounts it drastically reduced the cost of our first guest who has booked for a we... Latest reply by Gabi37
    These guys didn't do the usual "I'm an influencer give me free accommodation" approach. They turned up and were lovely then posted this to their channel No idea what they are saying but it seems posative. https://youtu.be/W-CtcRdYGmU 41,000 views to date... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hi all,We just started as hosts and are looking forward to becoming Superhosts soon. Question: in metrics, it shows we have 0% review rate when we actually have 75%. Is this not recalculated in real time? Thanks!Mike Latest reply by Tom722
    Hi have cancelled a booking but the cottacge is available again for the same guests. It shows cancelled. How do I remove it for the guest to book again or if I can block those dates for their vist? Latest reply by Kath9
    My reservations are down sharply in the last few months, so I tried searching for my listing as a traveler.I found that my listing came much later in searches with the most basic search criteria (from #1 to #13-20)I also discovered that the “Family Collec...
    Due to a recent UI changes to Travelling -> Trips section, Business guests can no longer obtain Invoice with their Business details, for tax expensing and corporate refunds. Only receipts are now available, but they don't include Business details (such as... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0