What Hosts are saying

Dear all We are considering buying a villa in the Quatretonda, Benigamin, Lluxtent areas of Valencia (Spain) and we intend to use it as a holiday let. We are looking for a property manager to be the point of contact and handle any guest issues or problems... Latest reply by Miguel723
    Hi Fellow Hosts I am hoping that the experienced hosts here can shed some light on why the advertised price quoted on my listing differs from the price I have set as my base price. I have switched smart pricing off and charge slightly more for weekends b... Latest reply by Daphne70
    I'm really new for Airbnb. I don't understand how the potential earning is calculated. I have put my average monthly price is 440, but why when i got people want to book it, it gives me only 303. Anyone can help me explain that?Thanks Latest reply by Rattana7
    Just wondering....should I decline an inquiry? I had someone inquire about my Caista and she started off asking for a late check out. Her inquiry note was really just asking that question. It so happens those partiular 2 nights I was going to block out be... Latest reply by Anne1036
    Hello! I'm considering adding an en suite shower/wc to a double room that I've listed on Airbnb for over a year. Obviously it's a big expense, and I'm wondering how much difference it's likely to make to my Airbnb income. ie. Is it worth it? (Other local ... Latest reply by Daniele404
    Hello eveyone! I would like to rent my apartment in Nice and was wondering how to find a co-host in Nice (France). Since I dont live there, it is hard to manage it via airbnb (I live in Germany). Do you have any tips how to find someone that would co-hos... Latest reply by Elke114
    I have been hosting for 9 months now, with around 45 visits. There is one thing that absolutely drives me mad. Guests that start cooking when me and my partner are cooking. We allow full use of our kitchen but like, I get home from work and start making d... Latest reply by Mell0