What Hosts are saying

We've been hosting in a tropical environment where cockroaches are part of the ecosystem for 10 years ~ 500 guest stays. Although we've worked hard to keep our unit pest free invariably this is a top nagging issue travelers report. We think it's partly... Latest reply by Kristina192
    Hello, sometime is happened that I needed to see what actually guests see on their user interface, after a booking is instantly confirmed, confirmed or how it looks when the guest send a booking request, especially for the booking request, because a large... Latest reply by David-Erik0
    Greetings Airbnb! I'm looking into the option of selling my Airbnb business in Austin, Texas. I've been on the platform since March 2013. I have a 4-plex property in South Austin. 4 private apartments. I hande over 250 reservations a year at this property... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone, thanks in advance for those who reply. I am a new host in Spain. Myself and housemates live in an apartment and are renting out the spare room. Im unsure how and where to pay tax on the money received from renting out the room. Any advice w... Latest reply by Sasha8
    This sounds terrible...I have a couple booked to stay and from their cover picture, they are extremely large.My little studio is not designed for this size person and they are guaranteed to crack the shower tray (normal size people have already done this ... Latest reply by Karen108
    Hello. I'm just setting up as a HOST. I cannot seem to findthe answer to the question if I can actually ONLY take long stay geusts—using a 2 week min stay.Any feedback would be greatly welcomed. — Audrey for Bayla. Latest reply by Moira21
    While AirBnB has recently added a feature that allows hosts to store a set of "Saved Messages" to use when communicating with guests or potential guests, I don't use that feature because I've already set up a collection of boilerplate messages "in the clo... Latest reply by Donna19