What Hosts are saying

When declining a guest because of no verified photo idea, no profile and no reviews, do you suggest that we send the guest the reason for declining or just decline with no reason? Latest reply by Lisa1655
    Hello, I've posted a new listing on air bnb. Previously, we used brokers and rented by owner. We have several repeat (past) guests who are willing to leave reviews so that air bnb guests have an idea of what to expect from the house rental and from us h... Latest reply by Paul1255
    There are a number of reasons for declining reservation requests, as a live in host I have a life as well as being a host, sometimes I have an engagement e.g. for theatre in the evening, and therefore cannot check in a guest that evening, it is my home so... Latest reply by Betty39
    Why has the month been removed from the joined/profile creation date when viewing a potential guests profile? When recieving booking requests and inquiries we (and I would assume many other hosts) often click on the guests name/profile picture to view the... Latest reply by Emilia42