What Hosts are saying

I just got off the phone with Airbnb. I lost my super host status only because I have one guest who stays 4 times a month and does not leave a review every single time so I was 2% short of 50% reviews. I think it's highly unreasonable to ask her to leave... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    As a superhost with 9 listings giving Airbnb 100% of my business I am always left in total shock at how undervalued I am. Compare this to other large companies the support I’ve received has been shocking. Airbnb rarely value the effort and sacrifice I mak... Latest reply by Zacharias0
    who get's in trouble in airport with custom officer, and you keep dates for this client, none of his money are getting back to you if he does not enter the country at last moment. But if there is no martial law, any conflict of male with the custom office... Latest reply by Olga464
    Like Surstromming sweddish smelling herring, or cooking extra smelly sorts of fish in the apartment( i know that after such cooking if you have a lot of textile, everything needs to be washed)and so on?Do you have some limits for some products to cook i... Latest reply by Olga464
    Hi, I am a young college student, renting out my private room on airbnb. I will be renting it for more than 14 days of the next year, but do not plan to have substantial business (class E rental.) I do not have any other income at the moment. What is my t... Latest reply by Hans185