Notes (private) within a reservation: having problems visualizing them

Donata12
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Notes (private) within a reservation: having problems visualizing them

hello,

is anybody experiencing issues on the notes within a reservation? I have been having troubles for about 2 months now. If i post a note from my desktop it won't be shown on my app and viceversa. There is a comment that says multiple notes existing but the don't show up. I find this field extremely useful to post things like ETAs, contracts sent or signed, parking needed any other special request without having to scroll all the message thread all the time. I have called CS several times, they made me uninstall and reinstall the app, clear the cache on the browser but still nothing. I am on the go at those notes are vital to me! Any comments/suggestions would be helpful!

2 Replies 2
Eleanor115
Level 2
Salem, OR

@Donata12I am experiencing the Same! I am pretty frustrated! I am not giving my guests the best service because my notes are gone! I also use this for early or late arrival times, dates to turn the pool heat on if they request it, reminders to give to cleaning crew.

I have done the same, removed the app, power off and on and then reinstalled it. Cleared cache on my computer and restarted.

I noticed this post is from July 22nd, have you been able to resolve the issue?

Eleanor

@Eleanor115 no, believe it or not i still have the same issues!! ABB is definitely having lots of glitches and bugs lately. The last one happened this morning with the latest App update on iphone. All saved messages are GONE!!!