Payment routing not working

Mike263
Level 1
Portland, OR

Payment routing not working

Payment routing has stopped working for me since Dec.  I had a 90/10 split between bank accounts. 

This corresponded with adding a co-host to whom I direct the cleaning fee.

I've contaced support. They told me to set up the routing again. I did. The problem persist. I'm waiting for them to reach out to me again. 

3 Replies 3
Stella49
Level 2
Inverary, Canada

I have been trying to setup proper bank account routing for over 2 weeks as well.  It simply 'does not work'.  No matter what info you add to the area, it is not retained.  AirBnB support was, unfortunately, of very little help after many days of excuses of why they had not been able to respond.

I wish to send 100% of bookings from Property A to Bank Account A and 100% of bookings from Property B to Bank Account B but this seems impossible to do.  All bank accounts are setup and approved.

Still hoping for an AirBnB person to contact me so that I can ask them to do it in THEIR account so that 'they see what I see'.  Good luck to anyone else out there trying to do this as well.  I'll update if any update is relevant.

Posting an update here in case anyone has experienced the same issue in 2017/2018.  After contacting AirBnB directly, it required AirBnB support staff to access my account and manually update my settings; it could not be done otherwise.  All is great with my banking routing now.

Kimberly71
Level 3
Haugesund, Norway

I have two properties with two separate bank account and despite the fact that payment routing is set up properly, my payments are alle being routed to a default account. 

This is costing me a currency devaluations both ways plus bank fees. Several calls to customer service later and I am still having the problem. Is it better to set up the other listing with a separate username? Seems like this problem has gone on for a few years.