Payment

Payment

The customer cannot make payment via my default payment method, can the customer pay directly into my bank account?

14 Replies 14

No.

Thats forbidden by the AirBnb rules that you accepted during your signup procedure.

Thank you, did not read all the terms and conditions but thought something like that would be in place.  What am I suppose to do now?  Is there an email address I can sent directly to AirBnB because I am struggling to get hold of someone to assist me.  The customer also tried to get hold of someone in order to resolve the issue.

I am having the same problem, a guest wants to book but airbnb havent acctped any of his credit cards. How do you speak to anyone on AIrbnb..!!! host and guest very frustrated, dont want to lose booking.

Has anyone been able to contact Airbnb? I have not gotten my payment and I'm starting to be concerned about it. My bank account is registered and ready, and the minimun set has been met.

Help?

Philip22
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

No luck my side either ,guests stayed over a week ago now and seems imposible to get hold of air B&B.

Philip22
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Did you manage to get hold of anyone at Air B&B,as I have'nt and geting a little frastrated ,gusts stayed more than a week ago and I'm struggling to get paid .

Luisa35
Level 1
Bogota, Colombia

I have exactly the same situation. A potential guest has not been able to include his credit card info. Does any one know of any alternate method airbnb allows to receive payments. I would not like to lose this possible client, he is interested in a complete week. What advise can I give him, without breaking any airbnb rules as I am really pleased with this community?

Thanks,

Luisa

Everytime I have come across this it a potent guest issue, now maybe on the very odd occasion it is ABB.

It is the guest who has to register an acceptable payment method.

David

I did not get the money sent via Westenr Union, I claim it in another country, it could be the reson? Please help me to find out the answer. 

i would like to know how it is possbile then after one month and one day i didnt get any money from airbandb?there is not even a direct email where i can write to complain! i needed to pay my rent and i did by my self conunting after 1 months to get this money after hosting the guest in my flat but i dont have any money in my bank account and airbandb take the monmey from my guest straight away after booking my place!

could you please help me with that, i m desperate

Sounds like something has gone wrong with your payment method, I would call them.

David

I am having the same problem but I cannot find any number to call air bnb. Any thoughts? 

Julie161
Level 1
Sint-Truiden, Belgium

Hello!
When i try to finalise my booking & have been adding my VISA details, the app (&as well desktop) blocks at the moment i have to add my postal code. Anyone who knows what I can do?

Thx in advance! Julie

Hello,

I need some advice please here! I was making a reservation and we finalise it and I did not receive any email of confirmation as usual so I thought that the payment would not have gone through, therefore, I tried to make the reservation again and I got a message saying that the payment was already made successfully, however still not confirmation email. I contacted the host and explained the situation so she pre-approved the reservation, however, when I tried to complete the reservation again I got the same message: "Error: your request could not be completed because the charge was already made successfully". Has anybody been in this situation before and can help???

Thanks

PD: does Airbnb have an email address to contact them? I cannot find it anywhere in the website.