What Hosts are saying

Hi Guys / Girls, I would like to share my experinece with Air Bnb just after hosting 4 people in the journey. Everything was going amazing until I had a phone chat live with air Bnb then everything down on the drain this afternoon. Story: I got a ques... Latest reply by Sarah977
    anyone else dealing with airbnb claiming they have received double or triple payments? they claim i received 3 mtcn western union payouts when i was sent at my time and expense to claim...the mtcn numbers weren't even registered or legitimate...yet airbnb... Latest reply by Lisa-Anne0
    Hi GuysI have major problemits happened since 3 weeks ago.I tried to contact with airbnb support fews timeat the end, the last reply will be techinal team to follow up December is peak booking season, but right now i dint have any booking or view!i Tried ... Latest reply by Inna22
    Sadly, I awake to this morning’s newscast that another Airbnb location in Surrey, B.C. (Canada) had a shooting incident last night and 30 people are being held for questioning - fortunately there were no fatalities. According to police, they are growing w... Latest reply by Cathie19
    Ive been a airbnb superhost for a little over a year now. Always try to make it the best for my guests. So far I've had two bad guests that left me unfair negative reviews. First guest.These guests trashed my place. Left food on their plates and their pla... Latest reply by Tommy135
    Hi I am a Master student, I would like to ask you to answer my survey, It is 9 questions so clear and it would probably take 3 minutes from your time. here is my survey: https://forms.gle/PDMBYFcUBoYW6fQX7 Thank you for your time in advance.
    I would just like to make an observation and see if this is just an anomaly which I am currently experiencing or if it is part of a general trend amongst hosts. In 3.5 years of hosting, over 350 stays I only ever had 3 guest cancellations!Since Halloween ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    • Cancelation 1.png
    Some friends and I were annoyed with how much time and effort it took to schedule cleaners for turnovers. Having a software background, we ended up writing some code for ourselves that syncs our ABB and VRBO calendars and automatically schedules our clean... Latest reply by Tim209
    I am a host that charges an extra guest fee ($25 per guest per night) after a single guest. I have many guests book as single guests and show up as couples surprised that my advertised fee is for single occupants. A conversation with a recent such guest r... Latest reply by Ange2