What Hosts are saying

i have a several listening in london entire flat(2~3 bedroom flat) and private room i usually don't care what guest do when they rent entire flat hopping everything is fine but i'm also renting out private room in my flat which im living in (2bed room 2 ... Latest reply by Maria13383
    Hello Kolkata, Thank you all for your super duper participation in the meetup, had wonderful joy interacting with all of you in the city of joy! Here are our best moments : Latest reply by Indira42
    • IMG_4379.JPG
    • IMG_4373.JPG
    • IMG_4380.JPG
    I'm still fairly new at hosting, but have been working to attain all of the requirements forSuper Host status. According to all of the metrics, I have all the necessary pieces for thatstatus, and had them by the last deadline on October 14, 2016. I just... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I just received a notice that because I have declined my last 10 requests, I am at risk of suspension. I replied to the email that there has been a misunderstanding here, and no response. I cannot find a number to call anyone although I am "Superhost" s... Latest reply by Pedro698
    Due to tier 4 regulations just introduced in UK my Xmas booking guests say they must cancel due to extenuating circumstances, my policy is strict. They don’t wish to move their booking but are guilting me to agree a full refund, yet at this late date I ma... Latest reply by Kerry26
    20 bars of 2 ounce Ivory soap currently for $12.38 at CVS Pharmacy. That's when you buy one package of 10 for $6.19 and 50% off for the 2nd pack. Do you buy small travel size shampoo and conditioner? if so what brand? Latest reply by Sami459
    According to the Brian Chesky's keynote today, there are a bunch of new home types owners can select (chalet, dome, yurt, whatever). My two properties are condos. Unfortunately, "Condominium" is no longer an option offered in the "Property Type" selection... Latest reply by Luca86