Payment

Champ1
Level 1
Guihulngan City, Philippines

Payment

hi fellow airbnb users!

i am a host. my bank account registered in my profile was just closed and i have an ongoing transactions. so obviously, it wont be credited to that bank account number.

but i have another bank account. i updated my profile and also my mobile number since i also changed my number. the problem is, the confirmation code for any changes in airbnb will only be sent to a number that's registered at least 14 days before. is there anyway to fast track it? or is there any other way that i can change my bank account details right away?

thank you in advance.

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Champ1,

You may have tried this already but just in case ...

On the page where it says about sending the confirmation code does it offer options for how to send the code?

Any time I receive a confirmation code it asks if I want to receive it by SMS, phone call or email.

If those options are offered you could choose to receive it by email.

Steve.

Champ1
Level 1
Guihulngan City, Philippines

l. Hello Steve! Thank you for your reply. Yes, it has options whether a text or a call to send their confirmation code but my problem is I changed my mobile number as well. My old mobile number is out of service already and airbnb will only recognize mobile numbers that's been at least 15 days in the system.  There was no mention of email.

I was able to talk to a customer service representative of airbnb and he said even if my bank account has been closed, the transaction will still push thru and that the payment will still go to the old, deactivated bank account.  Weird! So I just have to wait until today and my former bank can confirm if indeed the transaction was successful.

Thank you again for your help.

Best,
Champ