Photos

David2589
Level 1
Ashburton, Australia

Photos

The first 5 photos of my Listing appear in small thumbnails across the top of the page, when customers open the Listing from Search results.

Photos used to appear much larger and filled the ribbon at the top of the page, now they do not. It now looks disjointed and untidy.

This has occurred since about 2 weeks ago

David

6 Replies 6
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@David2589  Is this on a device or your computer? On my smart phone, the pictures are simply at the top of the listing and I can swipe to see all the pictures.  On my computer, there is a group of 5 pictures on the home page and then you can see each picture with caption.

It is on my Laptop using IE11, although the same problem occurs using Microsoft Edge.

The group of 5 photos are visible at the top of the Listing, and the customer can click on the View Photos button, but the 5 photos appear as largish thumbnails at the top of the Listing.

They used to appear larger and fill the top ribbon completely but now there are big gaps of blank space and it appears as if the display is wrong!!

David

Ben551
Level 10
Wellington, New Zealand

HI @David2589 - I've just had a look at your listing and it looks fine to me.  No issues with the pictures or the way they are displaying (web designer here),  I suspect Linda is right and you've just got something haywire in your browser.  Could it be an add-in you are running in your browser?  Try an entirely non Microsoft browser like Firefox or Chrome to check it.

PS:  I love your listing!  It makes me want to visit Bridgewater and jump off that rock!

OK.. I'll look into my browser - maybe try Chrome or Firefox aswell.

It was working fine for me until a few weeks ago - now it looks amateurish but can still view the photos using the View Photos button.

Thanks for feedback on the listing - come down when next in Australia!!

David

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@David2589 This new collage system of viewing happened months ago for many of us. Just rearrange your photos.............and put one front, one bedroom, living room, the best shots first 5 and you will make the max out of this new collage that Airbnb has implemented.

Your place is wonderful.............but, move the yard and front pictures back and show off those lovely rooms with color.

Just my take it all. Best to you, happy hosting, Clara 

Thanks for the feedback Clara. I'll try it out.

David