Problems editing my guide book

Tim-and-Nadya0
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Problems editing my guide book

I've been trying to edit my guide book, as a few of my recommendations have closed and I'd like to add some more. However when I click on the Edit button for the entry it just highlights the entry on the map, and I'm unable to edit or delete the text or the entry itself. 

I've tried this on both Chrome and Safari with the same result. Has anyone else experienced this recently?

Thanks,

Tim 

7 Replies 7
Ali40
Level 10
Crozet, VA

I've had this exact same issue for the past 2 days and have also tried to edit on Safari and Chrome. I've emailed Airbnb - but have not heard back yet. 

Ali

Karen-and-Brian0
Level 10
Bragg Creek, Canada

HI @Tim-and-Nadya0 Same problem here. Likely a glitch that will eventually return to normal, hopefully. Karen

Thanks Karen. Fingers crossed! I'd love to be able to update it as I don't want guests heading off full of great expectations and finding a hole in the ground...

Dianne30
Level 2
Newtonmore, United Kingdom

me too....

Dianne30
Level 2
Newtonmore, United Kingdom

does someone monitor this page at airbnb central - do they know about this issue? if not how do we report

Andy80
Level 1
Zürich, Switzerland

Same for me, tried on Windows on Google Chrome, Firefox.

Able to add a entry but unable to delete or Edit existing entries.

Reported by E-Mail to AirBnB no answer yet.

Anara0
Level 2
Sacramento, CA

Same here. This has gone on for longer than a week. I called AirBNB about it, was told the problem is at their end, but no other response. Tweeted without response. I gotta say, the responsiveness from AirBNB about their own site is less than ideal. Harrumph.