Professional Photo Shoot

Lorraine90
Level 2
Big Bear Lake, CA

Professional Photo Shoot

The way airbnb charges full fee for a photo shoot and then does not allow the host to see all pictures, does not allow us to download the full size pictures and make the decision for the host as to what pictures to post and what ones not to post is absurd.   This is my listing, my income and I paid the fee to have the photo shoot and I have no say so ( other than delete some ) but I do not have access to all of the photo's to even decide which ones I want posted.  In additon they have failed to show photo's of one of my bathrooms that I know for a fact the photographer took pictures of, they put way to many of the outside of the home and not enough of the inside, and again I have no acess to all photo's and even the ones that are posted, should I chose to download for my use in other listing sites, IE facebook, twitter, home away, I can not!!!   It is a Sham.  If I paid any other photographer myself,  outside of airbnb platform I would not have these issues.  

2 Replies 2
Susan151
Level 10
Somerville, MA

@Lorraine90. Is this a Plus listing? Those are the only listings that AirBNB "curates" the photos for you, that I know of.

I"m not sure.  I guess if that is the only way they do it. Then it must be.  It was done thru the site.  I'm not sure how that addresses my issue though?