What Hosts are saying

Is there a specific reason some listings don't show up in the search results? We have a listing in a small town of Gaston, and one listing shows, but ours doesn't. Instead listings from PDX and larger surround cities come up... Very confusing to users. Latest reply by Robin4
    I currently host Studio Farrows with Airbnb. Ive noticed that you now offer Special Experiences to people and I would like to offer Studio Farrows as a venue for companies for Blue Sky Thinking workshops / meetings.This has come about from knowing that S... Latest reply by Jeanette44
    Greetings Airbnb community! I have been hosting for several years now and this is the first time I've encountered this issue. For the privacy of those involved, the names have been changed. Karen booked a night at my Airbnb. Karen got sick. I reached out... Latest reply by Paul154
    Hello! I have been hosting for over 2 years and one thing that I have found with new travelers is they are unsure what they need to do to be a 5 star guest. I broke down what I look for as a host into 5 different sections. I summarized my thoughts in the ... Latest reply by Rc1
    I have a guest that is requesting a 2 nigh refund for a 5 night stay because of personal reasons with the families timeline. They canceled the first night and arrived on the 2nd day and now plan to leave 1 day early and the stay is in progress at this tim... Latest reply by Tania-and-Andrew0
    I received an email from airbnb asking me to promote specific dates with a 10% discount by sending an email to potential guests who have looked at my property for those dates. When I click on the 'Set 10%" discount link it just takes me my calender page ... Latest reply by Rob70
    Does anyone reassert their house rules in your check in message? We send a check in message with the keypad entry code and specific instructions on parking, etc. since we're not at the property. We also include the house rules but I'm wondering if it's to... Latest reply by Tania-and-Andrew0
    I host in Kent, UK. I've received a request for a 29 night reservation from a businessman. He wants to pay weekly (up-front each week) I am comfortable with this arrangement. How do I set up a weekly payment plan with Airbnb? Latest reply by Tania-and-Andrew0
    We have a "Blocked: Expired Reservation" on our books in April, 2017.... We wrote the guest many times, but we might have forgotten to hit the Accept or Decline button. As well, we might have left a question hang for two weeks between the many answers b... Latest reply by Jen83