What Hosts are saying

I just had a guest check out after being here one night and now cannot get into my Internet. They brought a TV and Xbox and play games and when they left my main Internet has been lock is this a hack Latest reply by David126
    Yesterday a request from a guest who wanted to stay at my place expired, and I'm a bit worried this might affect my ratings as a host. If it does I feel it would be a bit unfair. What happened was that the applicant was a first time guest with no reviews ... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi I have been asked to be co-host. I am already co-host of some other listings on another email but everytime I try and accept this request for a co-host, it tells me that I can't accept co-host for my own listing. What do I do and what does it mean as ... Latest reply by Leticia14
    Happy weekend...and, hope you have nice guests? Do you have ongoing "issues" with AirBnb? Would you like contact information of management? Contact me...[personal information hidden - to use the Direct Messaging function in the CC, hover over the profi... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    We had a guest booked for two nights, decided to leave a day early, did not expect or ask for a refund. How do I clear tonight so someone else can book it? Latest reply by Steve134