Property management company and airbnb

Bob163
Level 1
Shoreline, WA

Property management company and airbnb

We've purchased a beautiful 4 bdrm, 4 ba home in Coeur d' Alene but live in Seattle area. We are considering using airbnb rather than going with a long term lease for this house but would like to know how to handle transition between guests (cleanup, restocking, laundry, etc). Would I need to separately contract with a property management company?

4 Replies 4

@Bob163 you can use a property management company. Or you can use a local Co-Host!

AirBnB has a program where people who are interested in helping people co-host their listings can be matched up with people who need a co-host.

Look at this:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1243/what-s-a-co-host

David2756
Level 1
Coeur d'Alene, ID

Hey Bob, 

Did you find someone to manage your Airbnb in CDA?

David 

Sharda0
Level 1
Coeur d'Alene, ID

I moved from Seattle, now I live and do airbnb in my home and have a separate 6 bed 4 bath homes as short-term rental which I manage and operate.  I do my own maintenance, cleaning and am the on-call person for guests. If you need help let me know.

Thanks.

Sharda.

Purchased a vacation home in CDA a few months ago. I have been looking for Mgmt Co/Person and I see there are limited options. Please feel free to message me if you have any ideas.

Thank YOU!!