What Hosts are saying

I have a guest that orginally requested april dates, they made a mistake and wanted jan 15, to 17... how do I deal with this.. is there anyway to contact airbnb and have it corrected. I told the guest to cancel , and they cannot find where to cancel and r... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I have over 80% of 5 star reviews from guests, but for some reason, even though this is monitored on my Dashboard under "Ratings from Guests", the part that says "Superhost Status" never updates to reflect this. In fact, the number in that section (which ...
    Hi Lizzie, Will you please add me to your mailing list for the next meeting. Warm regards,Dencel Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hi, I am an AirBnB Host and we generally offer 2 Ensuite Bedrooms. However, in 2016 we are making our entire house available for 3 weeks late May early June, I want to rent it Saturday to Saturday weekly rental only but cannot figure out how to do this. T... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Une demande a été faite par messagerie à 12h48Je ne la reçois qu'à 18h45Est-ce normal ? Latest reply by Clare0
    How do you other brokers out there charge a brokers fee? Do you charge the owner or is there a way to charge the renter?Thanks