What Hosts are saying

I have a guest staying for 22days at the single person rate. Her partner is wanting to join her and stay for a further 30 days. Would you charge double the rate? An extra 10%? Nothing? or have you come to other arrangements. I look forward to your... Latest reply by Erica5
    Hi, This is shakeel from India.I put my price 3000 [ Indian Rupay] for 1 guest,and also mentioned that at a time I host 2 people.But when some one book my place [ 2 guest ], Airbnb pays just for 1 guest.How can i resolve this problem ?why dont I get amoun... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Why do reservations show up on my reservation list as cancelled when they never requested to book nor sent an inquiry? How can a reservation be cancelled when I never accepted it thus it never existed? Help! Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Has anyone else noticed that if a guest using the airbnb website puts in their preferred dates for accomodation , the price range filter mistakenly uses the total cost of the stay instead of the nightly rate . Thus a search in our city for 3 nights at ... Latest reply by Deb6