Put Availability Customization BACK Next To Calendar!!!

Martin280
Level 10
New York, NY

Put Availability Customization BACK Next To Calendar!!!

This was a terrible change to the admin back end. I used to be able to look at my calendar and open dates and then make custom availability additions to the calendar for them. Now you can't see the dates and have to write them down and then go back to the availability customization page to enter them. This is a totally stupid, non intuitive change that didn't need to be made. PUT IT BACK PLEASE! 

5 Replies 5
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Martin280 Hi,

Bugs the heck out of me too! Completely and utterly counter-productive removing it!

Another host posted in Host Voice that is supposed to be used by the company to see which host suggestions get the most traction.

So give 'em a thumbs up, copy/paste your comment there and hopefully the thread reaches enough kudos to make it into a 'popular' theme within a week.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Host-Voice/new-layout-problem/idc-p/433531#M8958

The link you provided goes to another feature removal. This one is just as annoying!

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Susan151

Sorry about that, my bad. Maybe better if I hadn't tried to reach out 😉

But now that you know about Host Voice you can post there, and other hosts wanting the same would give you thumbs up.

20 in a week apparently give it 'popular' status (for what it's worth...), and  hopefully it finds a bit of traction in the techies' minds...

You could also  give feedback on the site. I'd have to spend some minutes doing a search for you, but you can do it too - just Google entering Airbnb, Feedback, and it usually comes up with the page.

@Martin280

The fact that you can't easily get to Host Voice without doing a google search is a testament to their bad design. 

Clifford10
Level 2
Cincinnati, OH

So I'm a new host and I have a question that I can probably best illustrate with an example: on July 15 and 16 I plan to be out of town so I wouldn't want someone to check in on either day but is it possible to setup may calendar so that someone could check in on any day before then and stay over one or both of those days? Trying to minimize off days because of my own weekend road trips.