Re: My respond to inquiry wasn't registered?

Re: My respond to inquiry wasn't registered?

I am very careful to respond to all inquiries. I've also responded to one potential guest immediately, 2 days ago. The guest send me an inquiry using wrong name and I concluded that his intention was to go to other host. I kindly reminded him that my name is incorrect and asked if he was intended to go somewhere else in the same town. He responded that it was a mistake, that he planned to go to other host in the same town, made an apology to me and we greeted each other nicely. Since bookings need my aproval his inquiry was left for me to Accept or Decline. Normally, in accordance with the guest I declined request. Then I had some other things to do for one whole day. I was surprised when I returned and saw e mail from Airbnb that request is about to expire and after that, when the request expired, notice that my ratio of responding was declined. Despite the fact that I've declined the potential guest's inquiry in time (right after our correspondency) Airbnb downgraded my respond rate?!? Is there a way to contact them about this? Tnx

2 Replies 2
Lisa7
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

sure. search this forum for how to contact airbnb. Most frequently asked question.

Hi Lisa, 

I found the chat button. They've said that maybe is a glitch and they see my response rate

as 100%. Unfortunately I see it in dashboard as 95% because of this case... but they noticed

that they will check and send me reply. Thanks.