Referral Bonus Question, Referred friend, They signed up....

Referral Bonus Question, Referred friend, They signed up....

Hi. I referred a friend to airbnb and he became a host. However, I didn't refer him through the site, only verbally. He signed up before I noticed that I was supposed to refer him through the site by entering his email address. How can I go about getting the host referral credit now? Thank you 🙂

4 Replies 4
Paul-and-Vicki0
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Sorry L, I'm pretty sure they have to use your referral link to sign up in order for you to get the bonus payment. You're probably too late, but maybe you can contact AirBnb direct and ask them. See link below.

Cheers

Paul

Contact Airbnb Options

Sandy54
Level 1
Marblehead, MA

My friend Jane Carroll refer me to arbnb how do I make sure she gets the credit please , can you email me directly.
Thankyou
Sandy54
Level 1
Marblehead, MA

My friend Jane Carroll refer me to arbnb how do I make sure she gets the credit please , can you email me directly.
Thankyou

Hi Sandy

If you signed up using the link in the referral email Jane sent you, you and Jane will be paid by AirBNB once you have  had your first booking.

Click this link to see full Terms and Conditions: https://www.airbnb.co.nz/help/article/1129/host-referral-program-t-c---referring-host

Cheers

Paul & Vicki