Renting 2 cabins to same party, how to advertise?

Catherine491
Level 2
Temple, ME

Renting 2 cabins to same party, how to advertise?

Cabin 1 sleeps 4, easy to rent

Cabin 2 sleeps 2, also easy to rent, but cheaper due to fewer amenities

However, now we are in our 70’s we don't want to rent out to 2 different parties

If I say it sleeps 6, I'm afraid I will miss the guests who are only 2 or 3 people...need suggestions how to do this simply, Please

Cabin 1 is listed, and cabin 2 is snoozed until I figure this out.

Thank you for your attention.

3 Replies 3
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Catherine491 If someone is searching for a place to rent for 2 people, your place will still come up in the search results: it will show them every property that allows at least 2 guests to stay. If you only want to rent the two cabins out together, just create one listing and make it clear in the title and description that you're actually renting out two cabins that will sleep 6 people combined. Or, if you wanted to get really fancy, you could keep 3 listings: 1 for each of the cabins individually and 1 for the two combined, and just link the calendars together so they can't be booked at the same time. There is a tutorial on how to do that here: https://www.airbnb.ca/help/article/1864/how-do-i-link-airbnb-calendars-for-multiple-listings?topic=1....

Catherine491
Level 2
Temple, ME

thank you so much for understanding my dilemma and sorting out the possibilities.   Now I know the direction in which to go.

Catherine

@Catherine491 No problem! I hope it works out well for you. Your place looks beautiful.