Reviews by host on misconduct guest

Christine677
Level 2
Strasbourg, France

Reviews by host on misconduct guest

The reviews written by the host on misconduct guest will only be published if only the guest has also given the host a review, otherwise, the misconduct guest will forever be veiled and the future host will be suffered. So, how can the review by host be published in the guest profile in the event the guest kept silent? In my case, my review to the guest wasnt appeared or posted even the review period has ended. Here's Airbnb answer which makes me doubt.

• Reviews remain confidential until both sides have posted or the review period has ended
4 Replies 4

@Christine677 - all reviews post at the end of 14 days or when both reviews are completed.  This is a hard and fast rule.  You need to look at the guest's profile, not your own to see this review.  Or you can look under the "reviews written by me" tab on the desktop to see your published review.  

Kamilia1
Level 1
Kidlington, United Kingdom

This is exactly the issue I had with my inconsiderate, dirty and untidy guests who had NO reviews in their account! Obviously they don't put reviews in order the hosts's reviews won't be appeared and other hosts will be aware of that! Very cunning indeed and a real bug in Airbnb. 

@Kamilia1 This is NOT true and NOT how Airbnb reviews work. Both the guest and host have 14 days to write a review. The reviews will become public after both parties have written one OR 14 days have passed, whichever is sooner. 

So, if a host writes a review for a bad guest but the guest does not write a review for the host, the review will STILL BECOME PUBLIC. 

Yes I also got reply from Airbnb indicating my reviews will be appeared .

Thank you