Some strange people out there

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

Some strange people out there

Here in Phuket, Thailand it's 40 degrees at 11am this morning I go round to my villa to water the garden we have guest at the moment from Russia they are ok and clean but they are sat indoors with all the doors and windows closed.

We are surrounded by the ocean so we get a good breeze all day

We have lots of places to sit outside and around the pool, Crazy!

19 Replies 19
Bryan10
Level 10
Feltham, United Kingdom

There are some crazy people out there, you're right!  I guess they could be acclimatising or jet-lagged and tired. I know I'd be sitting outside by the pool though! 

They have been here two weeks already

Drugs ?

Doubt that but I know what you mean

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Sudsrung0  They probably heard some crickets, or saw an ant outside and are scared .-)

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

They might be bothered with allergies.

Susie111
Level 10
Tasmania, Australia

@Sudsrung0 

Don't you just love weird guests 😄

Poor Russians they problably can't cope with the heat and humidity.

Maybe go and check on them?

@Susie111 

I was wondering when the Russian stereotypes will start coming. Would you make that joke about Africans not coping with cold?

@Inna22 

FYI Inna I don't cope well with the heat and especially the humidity, that's why I

could never live in a tropical climate.

That's why I would go and knock on their door and check on them to make sure there are okey.

@Susie111 

Places like Krasnodar in SW Russia have 30c average temperatures in summer.

Thailand's 11am means MSK is 7am - I don't think a knock on the door is warranted.

I'd say not crazy, just on holiday.

Always when I enter the property I ring the door bell let them know it's only me watering the garden

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

At least they had the decency to close everything while the air con is on normally all the windows and doors are open I have to tell the garden doesnt need cooling down they are tropical plants

@Sudsrung0 

Henry and I were vacationing in Palawan in January..........for the 4 days were at the first resort of our stay....... we were the only people at the infinity pool ALL DAY from 10am~4pm. A lot of guests seemed to go out on day trips........ A few young couples would come to the pool between 4~5pm, take about 10 different shots of magazine cover worthy photos, disappear then re-appear wearing a different outfit, take another 10 different shots, then leave. All this in about 30 mins or less. This was the only time there were other people in the pool besides the two of us. 

Personally, we loved it! We had the entire infinity pool all to ourselves most of the time. And watching people take photos for their instagram or FB was quite entertaining + hillarious. 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Jessica-and-Henry0  There have been a few "Instagram Stars" die, plunging to their deaths while trying to get the perfect Instagram shot, standing right on the edge of a major cliff, for their followers to "like". I know it's terrible of me to find that funny, but I do.