Summer Heating Needs.

Paul154
Level 10
Seattle, WA

Summer Heating Needs.

I am always amused by people's need for heating.

In Seattle, our hot summer weather has been mercifully replaced with more typical warm days/cool evenings.

I love our cooler evenings.

Non-the-less, I see my guests got out the electric heater last night. I have blankets, the house is insulated and they were 2 bodies for extra warmth. 

My suspicions are they left the windows open, but oh well.

Guests - you have to love them.

1 Reply 1

@Paul154

When I see people in flip flops in Nov~Dec complaining about how cold it is...... I have to laugh!!!

I love weather that is just cool enough where you wear flannel and bed socks to keep warm and it's perfect without heating. 

But I've seen people (not guests but actually friends and acquaintances) who claim it's too HOT in the summer and set the AC at 20~21℃ (68~69℉) and then ask for extra blankets and a hot water bottle for their feet because the it's too cold to sleep (we were at a resort together, but I seriously wished I could pretend I didn't know them). Also, people barefoot and wearing shorts in January at home when the outside temperatures are freezing but they have the thermostat set at 30℃ (86℉), and complain about how hot the house is and open the window a crack to let the cold air cool the house down (WHAT?!?!?!). 

Go figure~~~~