What Hosts are saying

Happy New Year to my fellow Boston hosts. What now for the new regulations? The stay is in effect for now, so no enforcement. I think there's a sunset time (until September) - so does that mean we have some time to register? Have you sent letters out? ... Latest reply by Joanna29
    This is a direct cut and paste from my airbnb email. It's from Airbnb <community@airbnb.com> Terrible grammar errors aside, what's it all about?We noticed that you currently use pre-booking questions,a feature that we‘ll soon be retiring.Since we know th... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Firstly, thanks to the posters of the community as the information here has helped me a lot. I hope to return the favour this time My son and I are local pioneer hosts and commenced a professional co-hosting service in BGC and Makati Philippines. On t... Latest reply by Jessi23
    • Co hosting tasks template A3-1.jpg
    To join the family collection you need reviews by families.Many guests will not id their children as such, you cannot change adults to children once a reservation is made. Airbnb support response was as follows: MARCH 3, 2019Airbnb Support11:22 AMHi Geor... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Hi all, this is my first time posting here! I've been an Airbnb host for two years and have had wonderful guests and reviews. I'm now leaving town from the first week of April till at least the end of July, and am looking for a co-host to handle things i... Latest reply by Rua0
    I've just been reading about the new review sytem which asks the travelers why they give less than five stars - this is great, really helpful. It's been difficult before to work out who gave less than five stars for what as it didn't show up before, you j... Latest reply by Jack70
    Hello fellow HOSTS, We had a guest with an account "from San Fransico, CA" instant book for 2 adults and 1 infant. His profile picture was of him and a woman and he messaged saying he was traveling with his infant child - the booking was for a twin size ... Latest reply by Ann72
    Is there a way to set maximum number of guests to 6 adults and 6 children, rather than just 12 guest? Our place sleeps 12 but is really suited for 2 families. We have had problems with 12 adults staying there. In the maximum guest field I cannot find a ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I thought it was worthwhile sharing a horror guest story with the Airbnb community. Having read many similar stories on community I know this sort of thing thing happens alot, but my concern is that the Airbnb feedback system actually leads to hosts not ... Latest reply by Geri26