What Hosts are saying

Hello, We'll need a cohost for a property on Abercromby Place in Edinburgh that we are getting ready to list. We'll be in Edinburgh Nov 12 - 17 and would like to have a chat and see if the property is a good fit for your cohosting services. Please reply... Latest reply by Carole341
    We have 2 properties each with their own listing. When I do a search for properties in our village, one of ours is displayed and the other isnt' yet they have the same location on the listings - any ideas? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello everyoneI have two coupons form Air BNB Can I use both of them in one order, one of which is the for Superhost (100$) and the other on a business trip(50$).A total of $ 150.Thanks Latest reply by Sam-and-Jenny0
    Me and my partner have two homes in two different countries and this summer, we started offering them on Airbnb. Our one-bed flat centrally located in a vibrant but not touristy city is doing well, we are usually booked, have great reviews and it earned m... Latest reply by Pete28
    I know AirBNB is desperately pushing instabook for hosts , but I airbnb my personal residence and would never ever accept guests I have not screened. So no instabook for me. However, I would make an excpetion for other hosts - has Airbnb considered this ?... Latest reply by Craig71
    A middle aged couple from South Australia, they arrived in the afternoon and then went out- and didnt get back til after midnight. We both work, so it was three days before we finally meet him- but not her- he made some rather dismissive comment about my ... Latest reply by Jan209